Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW KIT!!!!! and an awesome offer!

Ok, here it is....FINALLY. My newest kit, called My Lil Monster. I hope you all enjoy working with it. There is a full size and a tagger size. The full size is only $3.00 and the tagger size is only $2.00.

And here is the awesome offer....if you purchase this kit, and you make a layout with it, I will give you one of my other kits for FREE!!! So simple, so really, if you purchase the full size kit for $3.00, and make a layout...and you get one of my kits for FREE, you will get 2 kits for $3.00!!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! All you have to do, is leave me a comment, or send me an email at steph11505@msn.com with a link to where you have the LO posted using my kit. I hope you all take advantage of this awesome offer!!!!!

Also, I am also in the process of working on another kit, called My Lil Cupcake, it will be the "girl version" of this kit, My Lil Monster...so be on the lookout for that soon!!


And here is My Lil Monster:
Photobucket

You can purchase this kit at any one of my stores:
Scrap it Sassy or Digital Paper Hearts

It is available in both full size and tagger size. Full size is $3 and tagger is $2.

No comments: