Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry I have been pretty MIA for the last month. But I was gone on a vacation for 2 weeks....and since I've gotten back, I've had a lot on my plate. But rest assured, I AM working on a new kit, hopefully I will get it finished soon. It's called Toothless. So be on the lookout for it coming soon!

Also, I wanted to have kind of a contest, or something...don't really know what to call it. BUT, I need some ideas for future kits. SOOO, if you want to "participate", leave a reply to this post, with your email, and what you think my next kit should be. What kind of theme, name, etc. And, whoever I think has the best idea, will get the kit for FREE when I finish it!!! So, think think think and reply with your idea. You never know, you may just get a free full size kit out of it! I'll leave this open for a few weeks. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Happy Scrappin'
~Stephanie <3~
Phantom Scraps

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you are back! Can't wait to work with some new stuff! Hmmm...for a new kit....what about a BBQ kit? Like everything that you would have at a BBQ for food and fun?