Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New kit---Snow Fall!

Ok, so I've been working on this new kit for about a week now...and I'm finally done! SO, here it is. I hope you all enjoy it. And I would love to see what you all come up with. You can email your creations to steph11505@msn.com and I will be sure to put you on my blog.

Here it the element pack:
Photobucket

And here is the paper pack:
Photobucket

You can download both packs HERE

You will be getting:
18 papers
1 set of beads
1 candy cane
3 frames
2 penguins
1 reindeer
1 Happy Holidays sign
1 patch of snow
2 snowmen
1 Christmas tree
1 Happy Holidays stamp
12 snowflakes
2 presents

Enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Michele said...

Very very cute! Thank you!

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the pretty kit!

TerriM said...

Such a cute and bright kit. I especially like the elements. Thanks bunches. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this adorable kit!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very cute, love the penguins!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Devri said...

Love it it is adorable, I am opening up a huge website, I make and create blog backgrounds and headers, it will launch this coming week. We already have over 200 backgrounds and headers that people can take for free to use on the blogs. Would you mind if I used your kits. I so would give you a shout out, and a link to your site. You can respond at

http://thenaulutribe.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Cathy said...

Love the sets you've made so far. Keep them coming.
Noticed you're from Largo, Florida, we just spent a long weekend down in Key West. What a beautiful area, and the weather was glorious!

Bethe said...

Hi-thank you! I am acutally a nieghbor from Palm Harbor, Fl. Through blogging (we call it Journaling) I've met so many wonderful people in this area and around the world. I, personally , find it so much fun!

I make Blog Templates, Headers, and tags. Wo I really admire and appreciate people who make scrapkits.

hugssss...