Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Ok...the day is finally here. So make sure you download my part, as well everyone elses part to this awesome collab blog train! I absolutely love everything that everyone made!!!

Here is my preview:



You can download my part HERE


Here are the links to the other parts of the train:

Colleen's Scraps
DigiDream Digitals
Eden Lane Designs
Heidi Mattson Designs
Kat's Creations
Le Pingouin Designs
M2Z Designs
MeganB Designs
Phantom Scraps-------->You are here
PrincessKate Designs
RockNStarScraps
SAHM of Drama Queens
SavaMama
Shanmomto4
Spinky Dink Scraps
The Gifted Goose
Tracy's Designs
Unleashed Scraps

7 comments:

Chel said...

Very nice. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love this kit. Thank you for your contribution.

Cara said...

Thank you for the darling kit!

TerriM said...

Lovely and cute. Thank you. Hugs and xoxoxoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Cuppy Cakes Inc. said...

Thanks for the compliments and comments everyone!

Michele said...

Thank you so much! I love the reindeer and the gingerbread man! So cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful set!!